Filming/Taking pictures for private, non-commercial use or for study purposes…
All non-corporate visitors who want to take photos can do so – but please do not disturb the animals by using flash.
For all NON-private and commercial photo and film recordings in the Haus des Meeres (photo shoots, interviews, study purposes, …)
The Haus des Meeres is an internationally accredited zoo and one of the top sights in Vienna. More than 500,000 visitors per year marvel our exotic underwater world, reptiles, tropical areas and the one-of-a-kind view from the terraces.
The Haus des Meeres is a private enterprise which is exclusively financed by revenues from our visitors. For that reason, our visitors’ welfare and undisturbed access to all areas is our priority.
We therefore ask you to considers the following points concerning commercial film, photo and study projects:
- For commercial recordings, study projects and recordings exceeding the framework of private usage a fee will be charged. The extent of this fee depends on effort, the number of people participating, the duration of your visit and the use of the recordings.
- Payment in advance is preferable; the fees are due immediately before the shoot at the latest.
- During visiting hours only smaller projects (5 participants maximum) can take place. No visiting areas will be restricted!
- On weekends and holidays no recordings will be possible due to larger numbers of visitors.
- No storage space for equipment can be provided.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Please send your requests and a short description of your project to Hans Köppen (email@example.com)