Our house is open daily - for more details click here.
We kindly ask you to consider following points when visting the Haus des Meeres:
- reductions of student admission can only be granted when showing a valid ID
- reduced tickets are not valid every day of the week (please refer to the notification concerning different ticket categories)
- children under the age of 14 are only allowed to visit the HAUS DES MEERES when accompanied by an adult
- taking along pets (cats, dogs & co.) is not possible
- generally, we have a set of house rules, which will be handed out to groups/school children at the ticket counter; read more here.
One assistant per wheel chair user receives free entrance. You can reach every floor with the elevator.
We regret to inform you that due to governmental safety regulations only 6 wheelchair users are allowed in at the same time. We appreciate your understanding.
For groups in general:
One supervisor per 10 paying customers is allowed in for free. Read more about entry fees here.
Special prices for seniors:
Mondays & Tuesdays (except on bank holidays) senior groups consisting of a minimum 15 people receive a 20% discount on regular entry fees for seniors! Purchase of the reduced tickets is possible at the ticket counter only.